Saturday, October 11, 2008

Welcome

As you can tell this is the first entry into this blog. I am from Pennsylvania and love the outdoors. I hunt, fish, and hike. If you hunt in Pa what kind of weapon do you use? Since I only have weekends to hunt and my camp is 4 hours away, I only rifle hunt. When the price of gas goes down (yeh right) I plan on trying archery. My favorite fish is (early season) trout. After the about 4 weeks after that, I usually just fish for smallmouth bass. But if I go the the Delaware River all bets are off. I have caught all kinds of fish there. Where do you fish? The location isn't important, but the name of the river or creek or lake would be nice. I know some have their honeyholes and do not like to share. I can understand that, especially if the spots are small. So lets here from everyone. It doesn't matter what state you are from. Maybe someone does something different and others would like to try.

No comments: